Thursday, August 12, 2010

Pops and Barbs Winter 2010 part 1

Pops with his kids!
After a short walk on the hill side we went for lunch at a tiny studio / coffee shop. Zander was starving, he wanted a toasted cheese and kept asking for it every minute he even took me into the studio where the chap was making our coffee to show me that he was not making his toasted cheese, again I re assured him that I was sure some body else was making it in the kitchen. Well his sandwich never came but luckly for me he got stuck into the bread that came with our soup. I never said any thing as Zander had finally stopped asking for food as his tummy filled. The funny part is ... the next day the chap who was meant to make the sandwich phoned barbs to apologizes he remembered the sandwich later that night!! So sweet only in a small town hey?

I love the contrast between the plants and the snow!
How amazing is this garden and plant!

I love this picture!!!
Zander loved spending time helping Barbs with all her animal duties.

1 comment:

  1. What awesome pictures. I especially love the one of Pops with the puppy and the one of Zander with Pops and Barbs.

    ReplyDelete