Thursday, August 12, 2010

New arrivals



Isis is a much awaited edition. She was born on the 18th of May (Simon's birthday). She is just the sweetest little thing. She has gained 100g a day since she arrived!!!!!! She has been absolutely amazing, she just takes every thing in her stride!.
Shame it is a very sad story. Yesterday I was off to pick Zander up from school when I saw a duck on the side of the road. Worried she was injured I stopped the car... she flew off but I could hear cheeping and her duckings had all fallen down the drain. I lifted the grate called the office and left Gerts to sort it out while I rushed off. Unfortunately when I got back a well meaning neighbor had taken them home. So in an effort to re unite them with mom I got them back put them in a box where mom last seen them but I think it was to late. So I eventually brought them home. Heck can they make a noise!!!

2 comments:

  1. Your garden is turning into a farmyard!! Very cute pics. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, glad you have started a blog! :)
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete