Thursday, August 12, 2010

Pops and Barbs part 2 Cango Caves

Barbs, myself and Zander when to the cango caves, and it does not matter how many time you see them they are just incredible! So sad how people have destroyed them over the years! We were very lucky as right at the beginning a really boer separated the group into english and afrikaans and we got this beautifully spoken black guy who was educated in france and when we go to the "concern hall" he sang for us in french! WOW what an amazing voice her brought tears to my eyes!
Zander asked me to take this shot.. go figure..




This is lulu number 2, pops and Barb's new jack russel puppy, who made me realize that Zander was ready for a puppy. She loved Zander and Zander loved her.

Zanders first "snow". Pops said we would not be able to reach the snow even on the swartberg pass, but I was not ganna give up that easliy as it turned out we could not get to the thick snow because of all the traffic!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love Barbs and the ostrich. I am loving your blog. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! amazing photography!!!! love the ostrich! Just love your blog :)xx

    ReplyDelete